• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Join as a Site Supporter of WarRifles!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Join as a Site Supporter of WarRifles!

This is a 100% member supported forum with any balance due each month coming from me. We have the best available server, firewall and software to make your activity here enjoyable and smooth.

Site Supporters
    are Automatically added to the WarRifles.com Buyers Club!

* You have to be a Site Supporter to participate in our Group Buys.
    * Site Supporters get special offers, avatar images, longer signature lines and can post bigger pictures.
    * Site Supporters also get Group Buy discounts!

Lords of War....................$200.00 a year donation.

Knights of War.................$125.00 a year donation.

Horsemen of War............ $85.00 a year donation.

Big Dogs of War...............$65.00 a year donation.

Dogs of War.....................$45.00 a year donation.

Swordsman.....................$30.00 a year donation.

Constable........................
    $20.00 a year donation.

Industry Member $300.00 a year.
    This is a rank for our vendor members involved in any url based Business.
    If you're in good standing, you can join this usergroup for $225.00 a year.
    For PayPal donations you can go to the link below and use the automated system:

http://warrifles.com/forums/payments.php

When using the above link, to subscribe via Paypal, be sure to click on the pull down tab next to the Cost box.
    * Click
    on the amount that shows up.
    * That amount
    will then appear in the Cost box and you can proceed with your order.
    If you prefer to mail in your Site Supporter donation, simply send me a Private Message at the link below.

http://www.warrifles.com/forums/priv...p?do=newpm&u=1

Please Note: There are 3 Elite ranks available, but only by my personal invitation - These ranks are primarily based on membership time & overall personal conduct. If you're an active member in good standing, feel free to ask me about these ranks:

Prince of War

Wizzard of War

Duke of War
    KMA - KGC - THA - #01
    Owner:
    www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

I spent just over $300 just today renewing domain names related and directed towards WarRifles - domain names that bring in 60% of new users, who find us accidentally, due to over 200 domain names linked/directed to this site.
    There are another $300 worth coming due by months end and then about $400 worth that have to be paid for by the following month.

This is why member support is so critical, in order to maintain our successful model, these things have to be covered.
    It really does come down to a combination of myself and the members chipping in, especially since our political free-speech (very much regulated on other sites) makes us 'less desirable' to the majority of fraidy-cat vendors who don't want to draw fire for being in the mix. Without alot of vendors and flashing banners (like every other gun forum has) it's up to us everyday folks to keep the lights on.

Become a site supporter today, we have many ranks available, most are low level and certainly affordable.
    KMA - KGC - THA - #01
    Owner:
    www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

Working...
    X