• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How "You" can Join the Buyers Club & Support the Site!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How "You" can Join the Buyers Club & Support the Site!

Site Supporters with any of the following 7 ranks are Automatically added as new and privileged members of the extreme Cool Guy - WarRifles.com Buyers Club!

The 7 available WarRifles.com Site Supporter ranks are:

Lords of War....................$200.00 a year donation.

Knights of War.................$125.00 a year donation.

Horsemen of War............ $85.00 a year donation.

Big Dogs of War...............$65.00 a year donation.

Dogs of War.....................$45.00 a year donation.

Swordsman.....................$30.00 a year donation.

Constable........................
    $20.00 a year donation.

Industry Member $300.00 a year.
    This is a rank for our vendor members who are in the Gun & Gun Accessories related Business. If you're a vendor in good standing you can join this usergroup for $250.00 a year.
    It is a required rank for vendors who make commercial "for Profit" posts on WarRifles.com.
    Payment Options:

* You can send in a Check or Money Order.
    -- Simply contact me via Private Message by clicking on my Briansammo name above my John Wayne avatar.
    - OR...you can e-mail me direct at WarRifles@Yahoo.com or Briansammo@aol.com

* You can use Paypal to order your selected rank online by going to the link below.
    http://www.warrifles.com/forums/payments.php

* You can use GearPay.com to pay for your site supporter membership:
    My account name there is Briansammo@aol.com

Thanks Guys & Enjoy the Site!

• Gnarls
    replied
    New to Warrifles.com?

With quite a few more new members some might want to get in and become a contributing member and take advantage of the deals that are only available to members. Not to mention you help out a great site!

Leave a comment:

• Briansammo
    replied
    Per Member Request:

You can now also donate/trade items in exchange for your rank, if money is tight for some reason.

~ Contact me for more info, you will get fair market rates for your item(s) ~

And Remember:
    Site Supporters with one of the available 7 ranks - are also automatically added as new members of our WarRifles.com Buyers Club!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X