• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Men Only!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Men Only!!

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys on here have a wife, girlfriend, SO who supports your gun enthusiasm?

Obviously, I support mine.

-Mrs. Doug
    Hell yeah! She supports everything I do!!
    73.42%
    Are you kidding me? I have to hide all my guns.
    4.23%
    She lets me have a "few" guns.
    17.61%
    Hmmm... I don't know, haven't told her yet.
    4.75%

My wife is a huge supporter. She doesn't shoot a great deal but doesn't mind me spending money {within reason}. She goes with me every now and again to shoot the house gun.

Comment

Mrs A is very supportive of both firearms and reloading, especially if she gets to shoot them!
      I love my honey.

Comment

I too am blessed with a very supportive wife.
        She enjoys shooting, but isn't obsessed like me.
        :flag:

Comment

My wife bought me 2 rifles for Christmas...
          No.4 MkI and a M91 Carcano fucile....

Last Christmas an M39 Finn Nagant....
          I know what you're thinking, did he fire 6 shots or only 5? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.
          But being as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the World and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question...
          Do I Feel Lucky? Well, Do Ya Punk!?!

Comment

mine DID
            b4 i traded her for an AK

Comment

Mrs. Doug supports me in all ways, shapes, and forms.[whip] [HeartBea] [Blushgif]

And I support her as well!

Comment

my wife supports my gun habbit.
                although i cant get as many guns as i want,
                she dosent say anything when i get a new one....

guess its cause she generally gets what she want too.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug
                  Mrs. Doug supports me in all ways, shapes, and forms.[whip] [HeartBea] [Blushgif]

And I support her as well!

Yes I do. [whip] [HeartBea] [Blushgif]

Comment

Mine about crapped herself when I showed her my M1A. She thought it was an assualt rifle. She also supports gun control. But overall, she doesn't mind me shooting except I hear it when I come in through the door after firing the Mauser all day and proudly show her my black and blue left shoulder.
                    Proud Member:

Knights of the Golden Cross - 2013

Comment

Mine's coming around. It helps when I say "honey this gun is a great deal" or some crap like that. Come on. I can't be the only one who's wife/girlfriend is that way. It's not that she doesn't like guns....it's just that she doesn't like me spending my entire GI Bill on them. Like I said though...she's coming around. I got her a Bersa Thunder .380 last year with the gold appoitments. She shoots pretty good with it and she is starting to see how practice can make you feel much more confident around a weapon. Kill.

Comment

mine does. In fact her birthday present was a Glock 21

Comment

I need to make sure MrsCavVet2 sees all these posts where the better half bought her honey a firearm for a special day... I guess any day would be special thougH that she did that!!!

Comment

40CalGal, you weren't supposed to post in the polls on here silly!

Comment

A package deal

Originally posted by Mrs. Doug
                              Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys on here have a wife, girlfriend, SO who supports your gun enthusiasm?

Obviously, I support mine.

-Mrs. Doug
                              When my wife and I were dating,we had both been married and ivorced before
                              and she had a 9 year old daughter that had to fit into the situation if we were
                              going to make the marrage work,"her daughter was part of the package deal as well as my guns,collecting,buying,selling,and all of my outdoor activities"
                              Well almost fifteen years later we have a happy marrage a grown daughter and two full gun safes .My has our family grown ...............

Comment

Working...
                              X