• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Men Only!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMAY9821
    When my wife and I were dating,we had both been married and ivorced before
    and she had a 9 year old daughter that had to fit into the situation if we were
    going to make the marrage work,"her daughter was part of the package deal as well as my guns,collecting,buying,selling,and all of my outdoor activities"
    Well almost fifteen years later we have a happy marrage a grown daughter and two full gun safes .My has our family grown ...............
    And here's to ready made families!

Comment

My X didnt mind and was a better shot with a handgun then I am.

Comment

I think my weapon enthusiasm scares my wife into supporting it.

Comment

Originally posted by time-on-target
          I think my weapon enthusiasm scares my wife into supporting it.

Now that's funny!

Comment

wife

My wife has purchased a firearm or two over the 21 years we have been married. She used to shoot with me prior to getting ill. Looking forward to her being beter so we shoot together again.

Comment

She not only supports it she wrote the check for my M1A.:)

Comment

According to the poll results, we here are blessed/lucky with having such supportive women.

My wife is just great about supporting me in both career and hobby!

Hat's off to the wonderful women behind the men of WarRifles!!

Comment

Originally posted by GarandFan
                  According to the poll results, we here are blessed/lucky with having such supportive women.

My wife is just great about supporting me in both career and hobby!

Hat's off to the wonderful women behind the men of WarRifles!!

Just remember... behind every successful man, is a strong and supportive woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Doug
                    Just remember... behind every successful man, is a strong and supportive woman.

You betcha there is a supportive woman behind my hubby. I support my hubby's intrest in firearms 100%.

Comment

There are a lot of lucky men out there!

Comment

very loving wife

so far my wife has bought my guns for me she loves to see me happy came from a bad marriage x wouldnt let me have much thats why i made arun for it.

Comment

Hmmmm..........

She supports it but doesen't really understand the reason someone would want more than a couple at a time.

As long as I don't spend the house payment she's cool

Comment

Wife, gave up on telling me to stop buying rifles.. she is slowly accepting The hobbie I enjoy. " I wear the pant's at times" Ouch!!!
                            [Argue] :sterb302: [whip] [fim]

Comment

I am definately among the "lucky" ones! My wife is an avid shooter and participates with me in practical rifle competitions.[righton]

The only downside is that whenever I get a new weapon, or toy for a weapon, the first question out of her mouth is: "Hey...where's mine?" Consequently, every purchase costs double. $$$[dummy]

(2 AR's...2 Walthers...2 keltec...2 NAA...2 AK...2 aimpoints...4 eotech...etc..etc.)

Last night we were discussing whether we should have 1000 or 2000 rds of ammo per weapon....

Comment

I didn't vote

You need another catagory;

tolerant while 1-2 packages a week arrive for 6 months & wants more shelves in the basement & then after a year gets worried and asks just what are you planning for........
                                Tinfoil Hat Alliance - member #071

Take time to smell the roses.

Comment

Working...
                                X