• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Men Only!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yea, she's ex cop 25 years ago and is of like mind. I have to watch what I bring home, she'll steal it from me if she likes it, good girl.

Comment

• When we were dating, my wife bought me a MAS 49/56, A Tokarev SVT40, a 9mm pistol, and 4 enfield rifles. That was in less than a year. She knows I love my guns, and supports my decisions to buy ammo and supplies. She even works overtime to get me toys. We have our ups and downs, but all in all, I wouldn't trade her for the world. She's one in a million. When I hear about all the bad women that guys get hooked up with, I thank the Lord for bringing her into my life. I would gladly give my life for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tokarev40 Tenn View Post
        When we were dating, my wife bought me a MAS 49/56, A Tokarev SVT40, a 9mm pistol, and 4 enfield rifles. That was in less than a year. She knows I love my guns, and supports my decisions to buy ammo and supplies. She even works overtime to get me toys. We have our ups and downs, but all in all, I wouldn't trade her for the world. She's one in a million. When I hear about all the bad women that guys get hooked up with, I thank the Lord for bringing her into my life. I would gladly give my life for her.
        DAMNNNNN!!!! you were in her sights, eh?????

Women, especially those raised to actually believe in the sanctity of marriage, are loyal, loving, and supremely supportive...
        Not saying they don't buck the system now and again... but all-in-all they are traditional loving women that helped make families wonderful....

Congrats Toka.... I'm keeping mine too.

Comment

• Yep mine even has a carry permit, goes to the range with me, she is actually a very good shot! She has even tried a little "rock & roll". IT

Comment

• My girlfriend has a CC permit and so does her daughter, she carries as often as I do.
            We both shoot often in our back yard, as well as both of my daughters shoot too.
            I don't trust non shooters.....

Comment

• A bit off topic, but related.

My father had several guns. My mother (his wife... see how this ties together?) never had problems with them. She even bought him a few. But when he bought a cheap, plastic blowgun, I guess it was too much for her. I distinctly remember watching her point to it and yell, "why do you have to keep that thing loaded?" It's been 20 years, and I still haven't figured out how a blowgun goes off accidentally.

Comment

• Mine reluctantly allows me to purchase more firearms as long as I'm willing to sell them if we ever needed the money.

Sarge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarge8497 View Post
                  Mine reluctantly allows me to purchase more firearms as long as I'm willing to sell them if we ever needed the money.

Sarge
                  Welllll, the key there is never "need" the money!

Comment

• Mine spent 8 hours this Friday driving across the state to bring me the weapons, ammo and gear I need for an upcoming shoot - well, and to spend a weekend with me after not seeing me for 5 months. She'll be shooting in monthly carbine matches with me when I get home in a few weeks - she's staring out in the .22 division. She loves the AR with a dedicated .22 upper, and I just bought her an ISSC M22 .22 Glock-a-like for the transitions in the carbine matches. She's not a fan of the idea of competing as a newbie, but she's a thoroughly competitive bowler - it'll be easy to get her hooked. :D

Comment

• My wife fully supports my passion for the most part, the only trouble she gives me is horrible ammunition discipline on her part. She puts out too many rounds per minute but hey, it could be worse.

Comment

• My wife fully supports me owning guns. She even will work overtime to be able to buy me new ones for birthday and Christmas. Bless her soul, she's one of the few good ones!

Comment

• Originally posted by 7.62x51 View Post
                          Mine about crapped herself when I showed her my M1A. She thought it was an assualt rifle. She also supports gun control. But overall, she doesn't mind me shooting except I hear it when I come in through the door after firing the Mauser all day and proudly show her my black and blue left shoulder.

Okay... Gotta ask: How did a gent like you get hitched to a gal who supports gun control?

Was she always like that or did she change?

I'm not judging you or anything - just wondering.

Is she a casual gun control supporter or is she committed to that?
                          "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Mine want's to come to Knob Creek this year to see what my friends are up to this Oct.

Comment

• My wife knows I have guns. The key is that I only let her see one at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X