• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additional C&R Benefit: Companies that offer dealer pricing to C&R holders

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional C&R Benefit: Companies that offer dealer pricing to C&R holders

Let's add to the list of companies that offer dealer pricing (non-firearm) to C&R holders:

www.brownells.com
    www.grafs-dealer.com
    www.midwayusa.com
    www.dpmsinc.com

CDNN gives dealer prices to C&R holders.

Comment

Numrich Gun parts gives a 10% discount.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Brian at CDNN
        Brian that is great news, I will get mine out to you asap. Do you have a special dealers catalog or is it a percentage discount?

Comment

I have ordered through these guys several times.

http://www.southernohiogun.com/index.html

http://www.interordnance.com
          KMA - member #04
          Tinfoil Hat Alliance - member #014

Read This ~ Click Here!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brian at CDNN
            I have bought from you. Do you have a seperate catalog/flier/price list for C&R holders? Or??? [FFL/CR]

Comment

I saved $18 on an order from Brownells this week, and $12 on an order from Midway. That recouped the cost of my C&R in one week.

Comment

When I tried to register for C & R discount with Brownells, I was told that you have to have a business name and address. Midway and Graf & Sons did not require this. Am I missing something with Brownells?

Comment

Didn't need a Business name when I signed up with Brownell's. Sent them a copy of my C&R, after they sent me a catalog in response, I signed up online for an account and entered my C&R FFL number in the "Trade Discounts" tab on the "My Account" page.

Comment

Anybody know the discount for midway?

Comment

Originally posted by packratt View Post
                      Anybody know the discount for midway?
                      No set discount. It varies by item. You do get full dealer pricing. Which is very nice on some items and not so big on others.

I just sent my c&r to midway and I'm about to place my order... I won't compromise their list, but their pricing is nice, be it for non dealer or with the dealer discount. You won't be disapointed.

As far as for C&R weapons, I've done almost everything thru aimsurplus. mostly because they are one state away and shipping is cheaper which makes the products cheaper.
                      Tinfoil Hat Alliance - Member # 046

Be nice till it's time not to be nice.

Comment

Brownells discount is for non buisness items only. In other words all their gunsmith tools etc the discount does not apply to. In my opinion their prices are to high even with the discount. Midway has much better deals

Comment

I do a fair amount of business with Midway & AIMSurplus.
                          AIM is only 40 minutes away & I can call in my order & it's ready to pickup when I get there. Having the C & R on file makes it so easy, it only takes a minute.
                          [FFL/CR]

Comment

Working...
                          X