• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WarRifles.com Buyers Club!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briansammo
    started a topic WarRifles.com Buyers Club!

WarRifles.com Buyers Club!

Now that we've reached our Official 3rd Anniversary - We're going to take it to a deeper level here.

Members of the new WarRifles.com Buyers Club are all Site Supporters and will have access to additional Group Buys.

Those Buyers Club members will get additional discounts, first dibs on my own personal offerings and those of other vendors here. (across the product spectrum!)

- These will not be main forum page deals, they will be private and totally independent of the public area.

- It will all be done via "Private Messages" - Only so that the vendors can see by your WarRifles profile in the PM that you are in fact a site supporter, with one of the 6 ranks available to members.

- Results, you get even better deals and support the site at the same time.

- Standard non-contributor members will not have access to these extra special Buyers Club deals.

* You can send me a Private Message for more info - by clicking on my Briansammo username above my John Wayne avatar.

* You can e-mail me, without fear of viruses at WarRifles@yahoo.com

* You can send a check - just PM me for instructions.

* You can pay via www.GearPay.com - just PM me for instructions.

* Or you can go to this link to sign up now via Paypal.
    http://www.warrifles.com/forums/payments.php

Available ranks are:
    Lords of War Dogs.......$200 a year.
    TopGun Dogs of War....$100 a year.
    Big Dogs of War..........$55 a year.
    Dogs of War...............$35 a year.
    Contributor................$20 a year.
    Donor........................$10 a year.

By Member Request:
    For those unable to donate funds due to money being tight, I will accept trade items in exchange for your rank.
    Fair market rates will be allowed, relative to the items condition.
    Thanks Guys.

• Briansammo
    replied
    UpDate!

O.K. guys, the first item that was offered to the WarRifles Buyers Club Members was a 75 round Chinese Drum Mag for only $100.00.....they've been selling for $140.00 to $170.00.

Our next item will be $15.00 USGI M14 mags. If you're not a WarRifles Buyers Club member you won't even know about these cool offers until after the fact, so join up by becoming a site supporter today!
    http://www.warrifles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43475

Please Note:
    New Site Supporters holding any of the 6 ranks available are automatically added to the WarRifles Buyers Club and will get a Private Message alert every time any new offerings come up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X