• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTRODUCTORY SALE: Complete Night Sight With Improved Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTRODUCTORY SALE: Complete Night Sight With Improved Post

Hello,

I'm glad to be back. I don't know if it was just me, but I was unable to log in for the longest time. It always said something about maintenance.

This is the first time I've offered a complete night sight. The stuff I now use is expensive, but is non-radioactive and safe. It is very bright. Prior to this complete sight and new post, I did offer a glow post, but it needed charging. This one, you just hit with a flashlight and it's good to go!

Please remember that there's no extra charge for M44/T53 sights; just specify that you need one.

As always, please use the "Contact Me" form on my website for questions and comments. It saves me time I can put toward work in the shop.

I will be around a lot more now that this place is coming up for me again!

Regards,

Josh

If I had a rifle to put one on I would be purchasing one. I don't have one that your sights would work on. Wish I did.
    Quando mundum finit opus nos incipiet

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

Hello,

This is just a reminder that this sale ends tonight!

Regards,

Josh

Comment

Working...
      X