• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to obtain a C&R (03) LICENSE...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have read the instructions and also the sticky. Just being CAREFULL here but it states two forms. Does this mean the 2 pages for the ATF copy and the 2 pages for the CLEO copy or does this mean we need to fill out 2 copies for the ATF (4 total pages) and 2 copies for the CLEO (4 total pages)?

I am ready to mail it out in the morning but hesitate in case it means filling out a full 8 pages and I got to do it one more time.

Also what have you all done with the CLEO copy ? Do you just stick it in an envelope and mail it "as is" to the Sheriff's Department office or do you take the time to do a cover letter ? Apparently my Sheriff here is not too gun friendly since I have heard he will not even sign Form 4's for even his own deputies! Less interaction I have with him I think is best. We are in somewhat of a rural county, he has seen type 01's I am sure but never a 03'. Wonder what a hard time if any will he be giving me. If he has never seen a 03' chances are he will just toss it in the round file drawer and just ignore it thinking he needs to approve it.

Comment

Anyone have info on a C&R in NJ. Is it any different. NJ is a gun un-friendly state.

Comment

Working...
      X