• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DSA Tactical para carbine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSA Tactical para carbine

Looking for opinions on the above, I am unfamiliar with the operation of the para models......can they be fired with the stocks folded? (just curious) any issues peculiar to this model etc.

yes they can fire folded recoil springs under the dust cover para bolt carrier dose not have the pig tail

Comment

Here's a review...

http://www.dsarms.com/pdf/Nine%20Hour10.000.pdf

Eleven years old, but a decent review of the DSA product. Putting so much ammo down range so fast burned out the barrel under 8K rounds, which seems premature for an FAL. Original FN barrels - and I'm going to assume Steyrs - were hammer forged and more in tune to going 20K at least before being shot out.

I've only had FNs but have two trusted friends with DSAs and they have no complaints.

AW

Comment

Good info

What kind of accuracy can one expect from a 16 inch para model?

Comment

Not quite as good as the full size rifles, but damn close.
          I love mine!
          KMA - KGC - THA - #01
          Owner:
          www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
          There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

Good to know!

I have had only one brief range session so far.......looking forward to this weekend!

Comment

Update

Well, Hirtenberger surplus produced 1 inch groups at 100 yds while South African shot about 4 inch groups hmm.....

Comment

Here's a link to a video by one of their representatives:

http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=FcN2lY_DTLw

Comment

Working...
                X