• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS Matching Steyr STG58 on Coonan Reciver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Matching Steyr STG58 on Coonan Reciver

Completely matching STG58 on a Coonan Receiver. Gun is obviously 922R Compliant.

Barrel is marked STLF3 and the serial number is in the 152,### range. All serial numbered parts match except the Upper Reciever of course. I have the original non-compliant parts minus the Stock.

Rifle will come with Scope rail mount (not on the rifle), six 20 round surplus mags that fit and run well and three 30 round DSA mags. I have 2 leather mag pouches that will accompany as well as a stock removal tool.

I am asking $1900.00 shipped for the lot. That is the entire package shipped to your FFL. I will pack it safely and insure for the sale price via UPS.

I would also consider a partial trade for a Gibbs 1903a4 rifle in excellent condition accompanied by the remaining agreed upon cash.

http://s202.photobucket.com/user/gwa...lideshow/STG58

I will sell the rifle, parts and one mag if you do not need the additional mags, mount or tool. I will not separate the mags, mount or tool until the buyer of the rifle declines wanting them.

I am OPEN TO OFFERS. You will not offend me so make me an offer and we'll try to work out a deal.

Please e-mail gpg.wagner(at)gmail.com if interested. I do not check every forum everyday, so e-mail is best.

Thanks!

Galen

Price reduced to $1850.00 OBO.

Comment

Open to Offers.

Comment

Working...
      X