• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more G3K :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• das Gewehr
    started a topic No more G3K :(

No more G3K :(

I just couldn't afford it financially, although I now have a great job and live on NYC's Upper East Side.....but for how long that'll be (PM & I will tell you the tale o woe).

I sold it to my Marine 2nd Lt son, (promotes to 1st Lt on 3/31...no more butter bar).

I was going to ask a lot, but a friend offered a deal on something else and I thought I'd make a grand or so for the wife (bad idea, but ask me).

I sold my son my G3K, which is really just a 1989 Springfield Armory SAR-3, every bit as good as an HK.....no f-ing snickering, it is true. I had it cut down to 1.4" bbl, had a 4" 4 -pronged flash hider on it by Jayson at IGF (Great work)., got both a standard foreend with a bipod and an aircraft grade quad picatinny rail. It has a Hensoldt Fero-Z 24 4X scope, German STANAG mount with original box and two standard stocks and a choate folder (which works pretty damned good). The price: $2000. I think that's pretty good, but with the caveat that if he ever became desperate for cash, I get right of first refusal at market price. Glad to keep it in the family. It also hosts a platic three position trigger housing, but semi-group.

Have a boatload of surplus .308 and won't shoot most of it through my Savage M10 HB.

Guess he'll get it on his nest leave.

Did I mention 100+ magazines. Good deal for my boy. besides.....no desire to register with Cuomo. No way.

• bren10man
    replied
    You need to SERIOUSLY evacuate from that place.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X