• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

psg1 barrels for hk 91

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psg1 barrels for hk 91

I am wondering who can install a psg1 barrel for my hk91 .I could just put on on a ptr91 also.I was wondering has anyone done this and how accurate was it I know just a psg1 trigger helped my hk91 big time!

Originally posted by dgr416 View Post
    I am wondering who can install a psg1 barrel for my hk91 .I could just put on on a ptr91 also.I was wondering has anyone done this and how accurate was it I know just a psg1 trigger helped my hk91 big time!
    Contact Jeff Walters @ Parabellum Combat Systems. He has done thousands of roller lock rifles and never leaves anyone unsatisfied. He probably has the best prices and turn around time too. He's out of Oklahoma and comes highly recommended by all.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/parabellum-combat-systems/

Comment

Originally posted by dgr416 View Post
      Contact info for PCS: http://www.hkpro.com/forum/parabellu...formation.html

Comment

I forgot to add that you would need a PSG1 trunnion to support the barrel. Then an extended cocking tube, you could add a PSG1 forearm at that point. It's not as simple as changing the barrel out.

Somebody has a PSG1 clone listed for sell on another forum if interested. It has a 24" JLD barrel, FMP Bolt group, and standard trigger pack with a J Downey USA made wood grip. I think it comes with a scope and welded scope rail.

Keep us updated if you decide to go through with it.

Comment

Working...
        X