• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You Sir, May I have Another?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Sir, May I have Another?

You know, I have cop friends and used to be in Law Enforcement myself, but does anyone else notice the HUGE spike in ROBO-Cops lately?

It's like a growing number are all Roided up, playing God and out for Blood.

This topic area is not necessarily a Cop Bash area (as a profession.)
    We are only highlighting the Bad Ones (in our Opinion.)
    It is us only being down on the Particular Police Officers featured, due to their wrongdoing.

Meaning - we're not throwing the Baby out with the Bath Water here, but there are bad apples in every bushel and we want to review what those bad apples have done.

There are Bullies everywhere, even in professions where they have no place.
    O.K., Item # 1.

Bad guy is trying to outrun cops, almost hits one, but his car does run over the nail strip that cop put down, causing him to wreck moments later.
    Bad Guys Car starts to flip, causing his Unconscious Body to be tossed out, but all 5 cops beat him like a rented mule anyway.
    * (All 5 cops were fired and I bet Snoop Dog is going to cash in on this big time.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ebuu5NN-jY

Item # 2.

So here is a cop in the video below, who damn near runs an On Call Ambulance off the road, makes a stop for a stolen car, sees he's not needed, then chases the Ambulance back down and assaults the EMT.
    * (for Failure to Yield - even though the Ambulance couldn't pull off right away, due to a broken down car on the shoulder.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ZdM...om=PL&index=39
    KMA - KGC - THA - #01
    Owner:
    www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Item # 3.

This 72 year old lady looks dangerous, let's Get R Done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ1hR...eature=related

Item # 4

Here is a Cop who figures it's so much easier to throw a drunk down, so why not do it, then lies about what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9T8...eature=related
    KMA - KGC - THA - #01
    Owner:
    www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

As with every other aspect of life, until misbehavior is dealt with harshly it will continue or escalate. While I appreciate the loyalty, the good cops need to step up and squash that BS ASAP before they all get the same bad rap. I hope they realize they are already on that slippery slope.

Comment

Sick

This sort of mentality is (IMO) born from the Patriot Act, and the 'feeling' that any who break "The LAW" are criminals and deserve what they get. The fact that circumstances that a cop does not see, that might lead him to make a false assumption, are no longer considered.

I believe that these videos and others that we have not seen, the 'Police Movies' that are never released should be shown to all new recruits, and any cop caught doing anything like this should be punished to the extent that a drug trafficker, or child molester is by the courts.

But the blue wall of silence has existed for decades if not for centuries, and it's just as strong as it was when it was first used. Cops get away with so much that it's no wonder they feel that they are above the law. The video that shows the cops beating that guy that was thrown from his van is a prime example of why America can not continue as it is today.

Sick, this 'in just makes me want to do evil things........

Regards,

Gabrial

Comment

And you only touch the surface.... No telling how many aren't on camera or have the camera "shorted"....

It is amazing howoften cops forget there are cameras pretty much everywhere in the precinct, and cars nowadays...and give the media 5-15 minutes, they'll show up with Copter cams or on scene reporters....

Boyz in blu should know better.

Comment

In my experience the "serve and protect" types are few and far between.

They seem to be big and tough while their hand is on their weapon, but when put in a situation where the bad guy is armed they will trip over each other trying to get out of the way.

Here in upstate New York we had an armed fugitive on the loose for many weeks because our "heroic" State Troopers wouldn't go into the woods after him. His name was Bucky Phillips. Now that he is safely in prison I have heard some of these "heros" talk about how it would have been different if they had been on the scene.

Comment

There are many good LEO's in our departments. IMO, these "Wacho's" ,for lack of a better moniker, are lacking something. They are on a power trip it seems. Maybe they did not get enough close time to mommy when they were young. I wore the uniforn once, and I was proud to do it. These folks seem to "get off" on showing just how much they are in charge. Sad!!
              No Fear, Got Gear.

KGC - member #13

Comment

Ive lived in a small western town for over 30 years now known every cop
                qiute well several have been friends.On the other hand close to 50% or more have succumbed to the badge and gun disease.Even locals who had abbreviated (im sure )training returning as city cops or deputy sheriffs suffered the same problem many leaving under a cloud of some sort of wrongdoing.
                Just 6months ago a deputy sheriff was arrested for rape and false statements.He had allegedly been preying on local women,mainly barflys pull em over or stop em on the street inebriated and give em a choice.Guy figured whos gonna believe a lush over a deputy right.Fortunately for the community DNA doesnt play favorites
                and the former sheriffs deputy will soon be a convicted lying sexual predator.
                All this drama in a town of 500 souls.On the other hand there are those who do
                thier best to be fair/impartial and treat others as they themselves would like to be treated just far to few.In general our sheriffs have been good men, firm believers in the constitution/2a etc, but some have also stepped over the line to attempt to obtain convictions.
                Might be expensive but psych eams by good shrinks every few years like the FBI/ATF might help.It was an idea but after having said it along with the alphabet my enthusiasm waned.still it might weed out some of the most dangerous done regularly.A little more credence given to law abiding citizens testimony versus LEOs would help as well.And thats often a function of the public when involved with jury trials nearly always taking the word of an officer over other witnesses even citizens sans criminal records.Sometimes we ourselves are also at fault,who among you would have given a lush's word any credence whatever over LEO?
                Same here until DNA results came in.Then the officers story changed obviosly to consensual sex with absolute scags?Along with the false staement charge and now a revised sexual contact story his credibility should be ****.The man has a psychological problem almost identical to the other power trips,hes 30some and hasnt had any problem snaggin sweet young things while married on duty and drivin his cruiser front of god and everbody, its the predation/power this guy craved over women, slighly different than the beat down psych but similar in many ways.IMHO, just don't tase me dude!

In all seriousness its an extremely difficult dangerous job,all that do it well have my utmost respect and appreciation for thier service.Those that succumb
                to its temptations,various gun and badge diseases,we live with the results and it seems realistcally the only way to end abuses is by the cops policing themselves which hasnt been real successful so far.
                Last edited by grndpndr; 06-23-2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tareece View Post
                  It is amazing howoften cops forget there are cameras pretty much everywhere in the precinct, and cars nowadays...and give the media 5-15 minutes, they'll show up with Copter cams or on scene reporters....
                  I think the amount of police brutality videos coming out is because of the wide use of cameras of all kinds more than the cops getting worse. Have a few drinks with an 70-80 year old retired cop from any of the urban cessmazes and listen to some of the stuff they use to get away with. You'll probably see the current cops in a better light.

Comment

Originally posted by northforest View Post
                    I think the amount of police brutality videos coming out is because of the wide use of cameras of all kinds more than the cops getting worse. Have a few drinks with an 70-80 year old retired cop from any of the urban cessmazes and listen to some of the stuff they use to get away with. You'll probably see the current cops in a better light.
                    NO doubt.

Another poster put up saying something about how its worse now since the Patriot act... But it used to be you really FEARED the lawman... and Fear was the right way to think about it....

They had to OWN the streets... and it used to be one per beat not 5-10 like now. they'd twirl the baton and not be afraid to pop someone on the noggin for little more than jaywalking...

If you disciplined harshly for little offenses some people (most) were absolutely scared into submissiveness wondering WTF you might do if they did something REALLY wrong....

That said... it still never made it right. Which kinda makes you understand the overwhelming alcohol addiction....

Comment

This may not be expicilty excessive but.....

Ok, so this is not a story of excessive physical force....However, it was eye opening.

My son, 18 month old, fell recently. Off A Chair. No Blood, nothing serious. However, we called our pediatricians advice nurse...just to be sure....She never told us she was calling 911 or anything. It was a bump. period.

An ambulance, fire truck pulls into the drive, and "suggests" they take him, with mama, to the ER.

I agree, as he was a little "woozy" and did not seem himself.

They pile in, and I get ready to follow.

Then, as I was getting in the car, a couple of cruisers pull in, and a light clicks in my head. I understood in a flash the severity of the next 3 or 4 minutes.
                      I introduce myself to the officers, invite them in, and explain. Now, these two officers are wary...but after a few moments, were at ease that it was truly a simple tumble. We talked and they were professional and courteous. They even let my youngest use the loudspeaker on the cruiser. It was a pleasant experience. However, would not leave until the dr confirmed it was not abuse. Whatever. Fine.

However, my wife, at the ER, had to be "observed" in a special room to "ensure" that her abilty to interact was "good".

After I picked her up, and we debriefed, I realized even more the severity of the situation. We figured out the code words used to signify "good" and "bad" parents. Abusers and Non-abusers.

It could have gone much much worse. What if we had said the wrong thing..that raised a "red-flag", fortunately, in my case the officers were family men and christian men, so we praised the lord for a while and left on a positive note. But.....i keep thinking of the buts..the what ifs...

what if they were NOT chrisitans..or did not approve of Gods people!

And it all started with the advice nurse. All it takes is ONE WRONG SENTENCE, and my kids could have been taken, and split up and put in foster care. ONE WORD. ONE LOOK, or a whatever. it could have been over...flash...like that. Guilty. Abuser.

Just a phone call. ONE! Lesson learned. I start CNA class in august. if my kid needs medical attention...I'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbilly93436 View Post
                        After I picked her up, and we debriefed, I realized even more the severity of the situation. We figured out the code words used to signify "good" and "bad" parents. Abusers and Non-abusers.

It could have gone much much worse. What if we had said the wrong thing..that raised a "red-flag", fortunately, in my case the officers were family men and christian men, so we praised the lord for a while and left on a positive note. But.....i keep thinking of the buts..the what ifs...

what if they were NOT chrisitans..or did not approve of Gods people!

And it all started with the advice nurse. All it takes is ONE WRONG SENTENCE, and my kids could have been taken, and split up and put in foster care. ONE WORD. ONE LOOK, or a whatever. it could have been over...flash...like that. Guilty. Abuser.

You're right to be afraid! This happened to a friend and he spent 2 years getting his kids back, and still has social worker visits. He too is a decent man, married to a decent woman, and even with his children agreeing with his description of what occurred, his children were in the foster care system, and he went broke getting them out. Thank God you were spared his pain. I hire him to do odd jobs around the house, and he's been driving my old Ford Exploder for 3 months because he can't afford a car, and make payments on his house AND his attorney fees and won't ask for help. He still doesn't know what he said or did to start this, so I don't know what buzz words to avoid any more than anyone else does. Just be wary.

Comment

IMO this problem floated to the surface when it became a worse crime to kill a cop than it was to kill anyone else.. to this day I dont understand that concept.

I know why they claimed it was right but that was just BS to create an elite control group.. it should be repealed nationwide.

funny.. its worse to kill an employee than to kill the boss.. or is that really the way it is anymore.
                          no woman, no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by northforest View Post
                            No doubt the use of dashboard cams bring these instances of brutality to the public eye, but I also believe cops are viewing Citizens as the enemy and an inconvenience instead of those to "serve and protect."

Y'know, people used to teach their children to trust the police. KidNCO 2.0 is nearly four and knows already not to say sh!t to a cop.

Well... She does know to say "Don't tase me, bro!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZLV_sB3Rc

Now, on the other hand, this dangerous felon got what was coming to him. I mean, how else is a good little LEO supposed to protect himself in the station house? Quick-witted cop utilizes highly skilled "wheelbarrow maneuver" to subdue the rowdy suspect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1k-w...eature=related

Comment

For some reason this reminds me of an old story in American Rifleman,perhaps the innocent manner in which it began.Po po arrived at this california gentlemans home.Unaware of the staes awb this story is VERY old.
                              The homeowner engages in converstaion with the police what brings them here how can he help etc.The topic turns to a few rounds of 5.56 on his coffeee table.The homeowner innocently explained he reloaded for his AR thinking nothing of it.I dont know the ultimate outcome of this story but the lessons seem clear.Be very cautious about whats said around those in authority and even in many cases aquaintances.The wrong thing said can bring the wrath of HADES down around you and your family.
                              It seems more and more its best to refrain from conversing with police in the event of a crime yet the police are the last to recognize thier contribution to peoples hesitancy to "become involved" seeming code for becoming a person of interest or suspect in the eyes of the police.This person viewed the crime or has info regarding the crime perhaps there more than a witness seems to sum up some police attitudes.Thus the understandable hesitancy to become involved as a "witness" to begin with, person of interest when no one else becomes a viable suspect.From public perceptions of police brutality to fear of the police when becoming involved the cops need to know why they are seen as they are.Perhaps they simply dont give a damn about citizens perceptions. A More realistic reaction about police and thier concern for public perception.On the other hand one senior city officer made it a point to be on good terms with the law abiding armed citizens.Might be a better force if more like him were in LEO ,he now works for DHS,In what capacity i hope his reverence for ownership of private arms hasnt changed.Also our sole FFL dealer also very easy to get along with in that capacity.Though the very same man would violate a persons constitutional rights w/o a second thought
                              to obtain a conviction?Still i called him friend though thats an anethema to me in that case the means dont justify the ends regardless.

Comment

Working...
                              X