• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Video Version. Air Show Crash in England.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Video Version. Air Show Crash in England.

Shoreham Air Show, Sussex England.
    A 1950's Hawker Hunter jet didn't quite make the round on a tight loop and hit the nearby highway killing at least 7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvHplYmh2f8
    the other white meat

Whoa! That was brutal.
    FOR GOD AND COUNTRY

NRA Life Member
    NSSA Life Member
    Past Master F&AM
    Oath Keeper
    USNAVY 1968-'74
    Viet Nam Survivor
    Military Order of the Stars and Bars

If I'm not home, just slide the money under the door.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Not for sure but right at the end it appears that he went into a high speed stall and just mushed into the ground. His flaps were also partially deployed but from what I've heard this was normal for aerobatics in this aircraft. I hate to think what it would feel like when you get to the point that no matter what you try to do you are going in.

Comment

Kinda like this.

FOR GOD AND COUNTRY

NRA Life Member
        NSSA Life Member
        Past Master F&AM
        Oath Keeper
        USNAVY 1968-'74
        Viet Nam Survivor
        Military Order of the Stars and Bars

If I'm not home, just slide the money under the door.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Oh well, at least with an accident like that, nobody will ever discover the stains in his underwear...
          "The difference between a pessimist and an optimist is that the pessimist usually has more information."

"Where law ends tyranny begins. Where law begins, tyranny becomes legal."

“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.” ― Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
          X