• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Magic Pony!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Magic Pony!

Hahaha, just making sure you guys are paying attention.
    Anybody have some new movie reviews for us?
    I haven't been keeping up with new releases lately.
    KMA - KGC - THA - #01
    Owner:
    www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Terminator Genisys is a steaming s**t pile. Weak plot, overdone CGI, and no real acting per se. Like pretty much all movies these days, it's really more of a video comic book than a movie. Terminator 1 & 2 were perfect. They should have let it end there, but no, they just had to beat it to death and make a mockery of what was once sci-fi perfection.
    "The difference between a pessimist and an optimist is that the pessimist usually has more information."

"Where law ends tyranny begins. Where law begins, tyranny becomes legal."

“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.” ― Ayn Rand

Comment

Thanks opsec, not going to waste good money on it then. You're right there are very few movies of worth watching anymore... and many of them are obviously slanted toward the regressive agenda, tree hugging ecological scenarios, anti-American "imperialism", etc and thin plots galore.
      Quando mundum finit opus nos incipiet

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

One of my nephews asked me last night if I was going to see the new Star Wars movie. I told him to count all the over 60 guys there and report back to me. I'm sure there will be some but it won't be me. I'll catch it on Netflix. Maybe.
        FOR GOD AND COUNTRY

NRA Life Member
        NSSA Life Member
        Past Master F&AM
        Oath Keeper
        USNAVY 1968-'74
        Viet Nam Survivor
        Military Order of the Stars and Bars

If I'm not home, just slide the money under the door.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Read a post somewhere that the person making the post had taken a college course on movie script writing. He said they stressed to limit the writing to no higher than the eight grade level. I believe it. Anymore, movies are just flash bang C.G.I. cartoons or if it is a comedy then they debase it with the most crude and vulgar situations they can get away with and then call it a family comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Purcell View Post
            Read a post somewhere that the person making the post had taken a college course on movie script writing. He said they stressed to limit the writing to no higher than the eight grade level. I believe it. Anymore, movies are just flash bang C.G.I. cartoons or if it is a comedy then they debase it with the most crude and vulgar situations they can get away with and then call it a family comedy.
            That's why I have only gone to a few movies in the last 8-10 years. Very few are worth paying for, they barely have a story line let alone a plot of any substance.

You're spot on regarding comedies. It used to be they were funny and you laughed. Now it's politics (most often left wing), just sex and sexual innuendo.
            Quando mundum finit opus nos incipiet

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

Working...
            X