• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Mortal Sin on WarRifles.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Mortal Sin on WarRifles.com

The New Mortal Sin on WarRifles.com

I made a decision recently and that is to toss off any and all members too damn rude to return simple, no to low pressure personal messages from me, when I request that they do so.
    Some nights I am up all night doing tech work on the site. I have sent out over 64,000 hand typed messages to members, vendors and prospective vendors, since 2004.
    (yes, I keep track) I've spent tons of my own money (way more than I ever made selling personal items - which is the only money I pocket.) to support, expand, protect and
    promote this site. I've had people try to set me up on 4 occasions. I've had to sit down with the BATFE, FBI and other Officials (more than once) over stupid sh.it members did here.
    I've spent over 5,000 on legal fees to defend the site against various issues. I have been ripped off for over $16,000 by former shady vendors. I pay approx 1/2 of the 8k a year in
    site expenses with the other half being funded via Site Supporters. I spend hours a day every day on WarRifles, making it a nice, clean place and helping anyone who asks for it.
    I have taken food off of my own table to do all of the above.
    I could go on, but I won't.

Therefore, from this day forward, my new policy, is as follows:
    If, regardless of who you are, I send you a private message asking you to reply and you choose not to - as soon as I 'reasonably determine' that you have been active on the forum
    since receiving my message - I will delete your entire account and ban your your I.P. at the server level, so that you can never return.
    * As of tonight -
    4 more members who failed to acknowledge my personal contacts, having logged in multiple times since they were sent - have had their accounts deleted.
    I'd rather have WarRifles down to 10 active members who conduct themselves politely than 100,000 who don't.
    Translation - I am not going to put up with it anymore, period!
    KMA - KGC - THA - #01
    Owner:
    www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
Working...
X