• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

Guardians of the galaxy

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardians of the galaxy

I can't believe I didn't do a review of this. The female unit in my life likes this film as much as I do. We've watched it twenty times, since we ran out and bought the blue-ray. Sure, it has spaceships and lots of science fiction, however its also funny and has a great soundtrack of 80's music. The misfit rogues pull together and beat the bad guy in the end, so its kind of a formula movie. The film kept my interest and on later viewings I always see something I missed the first time. If you do see this, keep watching through the last song for one of my favorite parts.
    NRA Life , USAF, USAR

I like big fat men, they make more noise when they fall, and sometimes they never get up again. Tucco-Good Bad and the Ugly.

Everybody's funny, now you funny too.

That was an entertaining film. I don't remember any politically correct stuff in it either, which is always a plus. Sountrack was very good too as mentioned.