• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guardians of the galaxy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardians of the galaxy

I can't believe I didn't do a review of this. The female unit in my life likes this film as much as I do. We've watched it twenty times, since we ran out and bought the blue-ray. Sure, it has spaceships and lots of science fiction, however its also funny and has a great soundtrack of 80's music. The misfit rogues pull together and beat the bad guy in the end, so its kind of a formula movie. The film kept my interest and on later viewings I always see something I missed the first time. If you do see this, keep watching through the last song for one of my favorite parts.
    NRA Life , USAF, USAR

I like big fat men, they make more noise when they fall, and sometimes they never get up again. Tucco-Good Bad and the Ugly.

Everybody's funny, now you funny too.

That was an entertaining film. I don't remember any politically correct stuff in it either, which is always a plus. Sountrack was very good too as mentioned.

Comment

Working...
    X