• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black woman attacks man with hammer: ‘I’m sick of fancy white people!’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black woman attacks man with hammer: ‘I’m sick of fancy white people!’

Hate crime of the day.

A new one seems to be reported everyday.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-white-people/

http://wtvr.com/2017/04/05/angela-jones-arrest-1/

Black woman attacks man with hammer: ‘I’m sick of fancy white people!’

Posted on April 6, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 24 Comments
    On the morning of April 1, 2017, at an Exxon gas station off Interstate 95 in Central Virginia, a black woman named Angela Jones, 26, attacked a white customer and his boat and Porsche with a hammer, screaming “I’m sick of fancy white people!”.

The incident is being investigated for a possible hate crime, according to Caroline County Sheriff Tony Lippa.

As reported by Scott White and Laura French for CBS 6, the victim Bob, who asked his last name not be published, and his wife had stopped at the gas station while driving back home in their Porsche SUV from Florida to Massachusetts, hauling a boat.

Bob said that while he was pumping gas, a woman started screaming at him:
    “This lady was a couple pumps over and talking to me and yelling at somebody about having a message for her. I had no idea what she was talking about. I was coming around the side of the car and next thing I know a car blocks me in. She comes out of her car, gets in my face and yelling at me about some sort of message I got for her.”
    Bob said he tried to ignore her, but she threatened to put a hole in his “fancy boat” and grabbed a hammer.

Sheriff Lippa said Jones “actually took a hammer and she hit his vehicle and the boat. She actually clawed him. He took her down to the ground to prevent her from doing any more damage.”

Bob said, “I let her go and she grabbed the hammer again and hit the boat again. [The hammer] broke. That’s when she figured out she better get out of there because she didn’t have a weapon anymore.”

Bob’s wife, who had been in the gas station bathroom during the attack, returned to find her bloodied husband.

Bob and his wife said that during the attack, Jones said she was “sick of fancy white people.” Sheriff Lippa said “According to the victim, there were racial slurs that were yelled at [Bob’s wife] before [Jones] spit at her and that’s what we’re looking into as far as it being a hate crime.”

Bob said, “I have no idea why she started going after us, but I guess she thought we were some rich people.”

While Bob and the woman were struggling with each other, a witness snapped a photo of the woman’s vehicle. Investigators used that photo and surveillance footage from the Exxon station to identify the assailant as Angela M. Jones, 26, of Newark, New Jersey.

Four days later, on April 5, 2017, CBS 6 reports that Angela Jones was arrested on charges of malicious wounding, assault, and destruction of property.
Working...
X