• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Day 2004: Indian Ocean 9.2 Megathrust Earthquake and Tsunami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Day 2004: Indian Ocean 9.2 Megathrust Earthquake and Tsunami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhjhTOkWeX0

250,000 dead across the Indian Ocean from Sumatra to Africa.

Megadeath.

We shall see more of the same world wide as the trend continues. God uses weather and nature to punish as we continue to defy His laws. I believe it is that simple.
    Quando mundum finit opus nos incipiet

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

I think the more subtle, yet more devastating judgment from God via nature is the new global COOLING effect we are starting to see. As the climate changes, weather is becoming more erratic and the seasonal highs and lows are becoming more extreme. This is going to effect agriculture in a seriously bad way.

The prophecies are that in the last days there will be famine, pestilence (disease), and war. All of which would be a logical outcome of a climate induced crop failure. Large scale monocropping by the agricultural industry insures that a slight change in the growing season temperatures could result in massive crop failure. As starvation sets in, disease immunity will diminish since our immune system is largely dependent on our nutrition. Resource wars will errupt as desperate nations seek to acquire the remaining arable land in the shrinking land areas that will still be able to support farming.

China and other nations have been engaging in a massive campaign to purchase arable land over the last few years. They see this coming...

I could go on. If anybody is interested, I'll keep talking...
      "The difference between a pessimist and an optimist is that the pessimist usually has more information."

"Where law ends tyranny begins. Where law begins, tyranny becomes legal."

“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.” ― Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by opsec View Post
        I think the more subtle, yet more devastating judgment from God via nature is the new global COOLING effect we are starting to see. As the climate changes, weather is becoming more erratic and the seasonal highs and lows are becoming more extreme. This is going to effect agriculture in a seriously bad way.

The prophecies are that in the last days there will be famine, pestilence (disease), and war. All of which would be a logical outcome of a climate induced crop failure. Large scale monocropping by the agricultural industry insures that a slight change in the growing season temperatures could result in massive crop failure. As starvation sets in, disease immunity will diminish since our immune system is largely dependent on our nutrition. Resource wars will errupt as desperate nations seek to acquire the remaining arable land in the shrinking land areas that will still be able to support farming.

China and other nations have been engaging in a massive campaign to purchase arable land over the last few years. They see this coming...

I could go on. If anybody is interested, I'll keep talking...
        In total agreement on your comments. The climate change is anything but global warming. Please add to your comments as you see fit. Looks like all forms of the prophesied punishments are coming into play.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

Be prepared.

1. Know your Maker.

2. Buy it cheap, stack it deep, so you do not weep.

3. Ammo, Firearms, seeds, dry food, etc.

4. Water purification systems and containers.

Be ready for SHTF.

Comment

Originally posted by bren10man View Post
            Be prepared.

1. Know your Maker.

2. Buy it cheap, stack it deep, so you do not weep.

3. Ammo, Firearms, seeds, dry food, etc.

4. Water purification systems and containers.

Be ready for SHTF.
            There really is nothing else that can be done in the general sense than following your list. Starting with #1 as the guiding force in your life and preparation. SHTF is already here brethern we just haven't seen the depth of it yet.

Comment

Working...
            X