• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brutal butchers in Mexico

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal butchers in Mexico

WARNING: GRAPHIC

Combination removal of head via:

- chainsaw (reminds me of Scarface- 1983)

- hunting knife (reminds me of captured AQI videos I saw in Iraq in 2011)

Very disturbing.......probably the worst I have ever seen. Do not show this to your kids or wife.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/0...can-cartel-21/

Even worse: our porous border enforcement could if not already allow this scum to bleed-over (no pun intended) into our areas. Hence why we need to seal the borders, deport illegals, and shoot on sight drug gangs and MS-13 operatives.

The mexican drug cartel makes the Taliban look like girls scouts at times don't they?

When I watched this video the first thing that came to my mind was a quote from Full Metal Jacket. "Hardcore man...F***ing Hardcore."

Comment

Originally posted by bren10man View Post
      WARNING: GRAPHIC
      Combination removal of head via:

- chainsaw (reminds me of Scarface- 1983)
      - hunting knife (reminds me of captured AQI videos I saw in Iraq in 2011)

Very disturbing.......probably the worst I have ever seen. Do not show this to your kids or wife.

Even worse: our porous border enforcement could if not already allow this scum to bleed-over (no pun intended) into our areas. Hence why we need to seal the borders, deport illegals, and shoot on sight drug gangs and MS-13 operatives.
      Although many people would think that is too harsh, it is not! There is no other way to maintain the integrity of our nation and constitutional laws without drastic measures. Too many illegals coming across our borders would bring that mentality they have lived with and propagate generations of those with no respect for life or law. The other groups you mentioned are scum and should be executed whenever found, without prejudice.
      Quando mundum finit opus nos incipiet

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

Sticking my neck out...

Poor editing, duplicated.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

Sticking my neck out...

IMO the border problems with the huge influx of illegals, gangsters and drug runners fits into God's "Biblical" sense of justice. Our nation was founded on Biblical values and was the worlds bastion for freedom of religion and scripture based ethics. That is no longer the case. Like many scriptural warnings, when we (as a nation) turn away from God, he will send the wicked to punish us. I think that is exactly what we are seeing, just as we should have concerns about China, Al Qaeda and Russia.

Comment

Why do these videos always feature some guy using a dull ass knife?
            Seriously, I could have learned a foreign language in the time it took Hose' to cut Hondo's head off.

The back story on this is that the Various Cartels, having been excommunicated from the Catholic Church have switch to the Death Cult Religion of Santa Muerte and all of these killings are a sacrifice to Her.
            Our Lady of the Holy Death
            Otherwise,
            Those two guys definitely looked resigned to their fate.

KMA - KGC - THA - #01
            Owner:
            www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
            There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

This kind of thing is the reason I really don't think I would get in a car, even at gunpoint, in Mexico or Iraq, etc. I don't want to die either way, but I would rather roll the dice making a break for it or possibly taking a bullet that get the neck chop as a prisoner. This is just crazy sick.
              "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
              X