Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MREdepot = Damaged Cans & Low Grade Food.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUR years later I contact this guy, he says he's been thinking about us lately (no doubt due to the Gabillion Dollars worth of food we all bought from him over many groups buys hosted here) BUT he just doesn't seem to remember promised/owed funds that there is no proof he ever sent. Because he Never Did!

I'm interested in seeing how long he takes to get back to me on this, as it would be nice to have what is owed paid, finally. He also only recalls a few folks coming to him for a refund or replacement, but it's obvious by reading this thread that many chucked it up to experience and moved on, with quite a few effected by his shipping of damaged and low grade food items back in 2008/9.

Therefore, unless something changes, my feelings about this guy have not changed. We'll see what happens!
    KMA - KGC - THA - #01
    Owner:
    www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

• Originally posted by concerninged View Post
      Well it could be taken with a grain of salt as it seems pretty clear he is a liar and a thief.
      Sounds like it.

This guy needs to step up and make things right with everyone he has sold defective product to and/or owes money to. Not doing so could prove to be harmful to his financial related business health.
      Once SHTF, some of the people he has dirty-d***ed may come-a-callin' to balance the books.

Karma can be kind, or it can be a real bitch; it's all up to each of us which it turns out to be for us.
      "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• thx won't be ordering from there as planned...
        Two in the Chest
        One in the Head
        Even the Jolly Green Giant rolls over dead.

Comment

• At this point it doesn't matter if he does make good on the past. Nobody can trust him. MREDepot is forever on my blacklist.
          "The difference between a pessimist and an optimist is that the pessimist usually has more information."

"Where law ends tyranny begins. Where law begins, tyranny becomes legal."

“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.” ― Ayn Rand

Comment

• I don't remember these MRE depots guys and will make sure to avoid them now.
            However, I am looking for other long term food options now that the Later Day Saints (Mormons) food bank program shut down 2 of their 3 locations last year. You don't have to be a Mormon to buy from them, at least not when they had 3 outlets, but I suspect that is no longer the case with greatly reduced volume and 2/3rd of their locations closed. I used to get some really good stuff from them, but probably not any longer, especially since I'm not a Church member of LDS.

Comment

Working...
            X