• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing Situation with Smith Enterprise, Inc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEI shills

Originally posted by Briansammo View Post
    Let's stay on topic.

This thread is about SEI posing (to me at least) as good guys, while having no intentions on coming through.

Maybe some of the SEI shills on here can call Ron and see what's up. As far as I can tell Andy is prone to using situational ethics, as I have already caught him lying, so why bother with him.

This thread is not about SEI products, as I certainly won't buy anything from them now, so SEI quality is a non-issue.
    I don't know & and am not privy to the "deal" with SEI.

I would also want to state that i would trust Brian (briansammo) with my life.

SEI, Ron & Andy, IMHO are good to go, and nothing could change my thinking.

They are among the finest of m1a/m14, builders/gunsmiths.

If I'm an SEI shill, then thats what I am, as They (SEI) among are the finest!

I have nothing to gain from this & I'm not on any SEI payroll.

Let's not forget that IMHO SEI is only in this game to further safety, quality, etc. of the end users (troops/operators) as their goal.

And in the final goal they would like to make an honest $ & a profit.

Can you blame them?
    Billiards: Love the game.
    I have a drinking problem, I keep missing my mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by jtfco View Post

Let's not forget that IMHO SEI is only in this game to further safety, quality, etc. of the end users (troops/operators) as their goal.

Can you blame them?
      Well said sir, well said.

Comment

One of you guys, H2O MAN or jtfco, call 'em (tomorrow) and ask why they bailed? What happened to warrant their swift departure? Why they returned to TFL where they had been kicked off? Was this done unilaterally by Andy w/o Ron's knowledge?

Inquiring minds want to know, so report back so we can "clear the air"

Comment

The so-called Deal was as follows:

SEI could come here for free the first year (for sure) IF.....IF......they installed a clickable banner on their main SEI webpage for www.WarRifles.com.

That was all I asked for.
          That was agreed to several times, but then their excuses started.

The ONLY money we ever spoke about was the forwarding to me (their idea) of money originally intended for Hawk and his forum (the one SEI was booted from.)

No Banner
          No Money
          No Honor

You guys can buy their stuff all you want, once again, their product offerings are not the issue at hand.
          Unless you can get one of these morally-flexible twats on the phone and do a WTF, let's skip the product line comments.
          (Cause it doesn't matter)

I can show you beautiful women with all the best parts in the right places, I can also show you how those same women will burn you down to the ground, while laughing like Satan himself.
          Ethics means more at the end of the day, than who has the best rack OR mouse trap.
          KMA - KGC - THA - #01
          Owner:
          www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
          There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

Some of us have come away feeling as though they lack good morals.

Comment

If you make a deal then you are obligated to stick to it. If situation changes then you owe an explanation why you can not keep your end of the deal. IT

Comment

Smith Enterprise IS NOT banned from this site......yet they have still made zero effort to clear this up or get straight with us as a website.

As Dad would say....well, there ya go and that's that.
                KMA - KGC - THA - #01
                Owner:
                www.WarRifles.com

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

Comment

Originally posted by Briansammo View Post
                  Ethics means more at the end of the day, than who has the best rack OR mouse trap.
                  Right on the money. I left AT&T back in '96 when I found out they supported the fag olympics (Gay Games). Same with Homo Depot (Home Depot). Quite often they have had the best deals, but pi$$ on 'em. I support decent and honorable companies no matter how good the dirt bag competitions products are.
                  "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Where is the information from the phone calls made to SEI by H20 MAN and/or jtfco. Haven't looked at this thread for a few days and thought for sure one, the other, or both, would have gotten back to us by now with the ''skinny".

Comment

For the record:

I have zero beef with any member who has posted in this thread or who may have been named, for whatever reason.

My issue is that I bent over backwards to help these SEI Butt Muffins and they burned me for zero reason, except to save money.
                      I'm really starting to wonder is Hawk booted them because they dorked him too.
                      KMA - KGC - THA - #01
                      Owner:
                      www.WarRifles.com

Comment

SEI

Quote from oicu812:

Where is the information from the phone calls made to SEI by H20 MAN and/or jtfco. Haven't looked at this thread for a few days and thought for sure one, the other, or both, would have gotten back to us by now with the ''skinny".

Quote from Briansammo:

For the record:

I have zero beef with any member who has posted in this thread or who may have been named, for whatever reason.

My issue is that I bent over backwards to help these SEI Butt Muffins and they burned me for zero reason, except to save money.
                        I'm really starting to wonder is Hawk booted them because they dorked him too.

I, jtfco; don't know all that is transpiring here except what I've read, & emails (IM's) with Brian. I've talked to SEI since then, but the conversation was limited to other issues/orders as I'm not in the negotiation loop.

IMHO this needs to just go away as further talk, name calling, etc., on what has transpired, & been discussed will only lead to more hate & discontent. Let's just let it go & go on.

As Brian said the issue here is not with the quality of SEI parts or work.

In closing about "Hawk" at the TFL, the only thing I can attest to is that when the whole SEI thing went down, that He (Hawk) deleted anything I had ever posted in regards to SEI, Ron, & Andy. That is censorship IMHO & against all principles, & here we are allowed to express our feelings by Brian & his Moderators on "warrifles" & we should be allowed to do so as long as it is not lies, vulgar, totally out of context etc.

Again, I state I'm in no-way associated with, nor do I receive any compensation from SEI. In conclusion I can say though that my Weapons have been enhanced to the better by thier parts/components & gunsmithing work.

Sincerely,

jtfco

Comment

Can you blame them?
                          I read the statement in bold above as questionable. I don't have a dog in the fight, and as previously stated am disappointed as to what has gone down. I was glad to have SEI here. However, for you to completely ignore what has transpired is disingenuous, exhibits misguided blind faith, and since you espoused the virtues of SEI so diligently, I surmised you had more to offer than what we all already know - they are the best M14 builders in the business. I would like to know what was the impetus from SEI's point of view as to why they bolted from this site.

What happened to H20 MAN? No information from him about the status of SEI and what happened.

Comment

SEI

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
                            I read the statement in bold above as questionable. I don't have a dog in the fight, and as previously stated am disappointed as to what has gone down. I was glad to have SEI here. However, for you to completely ignore what has transpired is disingenuous, exhibits misguided blind faith, and since you espoused the virtues of SEI so diligently, I surmised you had more to offer than what we all already know - they are the best M14 builders in the business. I would like to know what was the impetus from SEI's point of view as to why they bolted from this site.

What happened to H20 MAN? No information from him about the status of SEI and what happened. I thought he was connected!! H20 MAN hasn't been on War Rifles for 3-4 days now, maybe he followed SEI back to TFL? They are back there correct?
                            Quoted from you above: - - - "However, for you to completely ignore what has transpired is disingenuous, exhibits misguided blind faith, and since you espoused the virtues of SEI so diligently, I surmised you had more to offer than what we all already know - they are the best M14 builders in the business."

Are your fingers broken, or don't you have the balls to call them yourself! They are one of the best (SEI) & all I can say after your $5 word reply is: "via con dios" .

I'm out of these "forums/blogs" . I don't have blind faith Brother, but used their products in the field & have the utmost trust of their products, ask others who have been in a "bind" & counted on their (SEI) products. Thanks to "warrifles" for putting up with my ignorant ass.

Comment

Are your fingers broken, or don't you have the balls to call them yourself! They are one of the best (SEI) & all I can say after your $5 word reply is: "via con dios" .
                              I am not the one extolling the virtues of SEI nor am I the one that stated "nothing could change my thinking". I believe in both cases it was you.

That being the case, and by your own admission having done a fair amount of business with SEI "& have the utmost trust of their products", you seemed to be the logical choice to make the call. All in the spirit of clearing the air if you will. I would think you would relish the opportunity to get to the bottom of it and fill the rest of us in.

Oh yes, my balls are fine.

Comment

So far there has been ZERO feedback or comeback from Smith, not by phone, not by e-mail and not by Private Message.
                                They simply made promises they never planned to honor and that makes them chitbags in my book.
                                Your results may vary from my own, but then again - my results are what matters to me and I consider these folks as being loosers.

* I also understand (now from 2 members) that while they can't get a straight answer either, both have had Ron at SEI offer them personal belongings in a way that would indicate they are in need of cash flow.
                                This would of course explain the never seen, but promised mystery check of crowd pleasing proportions.

* I also think the soft bolt complaint against Fulton (posted elsewhere, but no so-called victim ever surfaced) was a make-believe attack by another forum to slander Fulton (because they were mad SEI was here), while they positioned themselves to get SEI back.
                                Well, they can have Smith back, because Snipers Hide & Myself have no use for them!
                                neither does 2 additional site owner(s) I now know of.

At this rate, nobody will want SEI (Smith Enterprise, Inc) on their forum.
                                Things that make you go.....Hmmmmm.
                                KMA - KGC - THA - #01
                                Owner:
                                www.WarRifles.com

Comment

Working...
                                X