• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Avoid ~ Two Faced Smith Enterprise, Inc.

These people are Slugs, I can no longer endorse them under any circumstances.

See the link for more info:

http://warrifles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72077
See more
See less

Latest build in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest build in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Just finished up my latest M14 type rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor.
    Bula Defense Systems XM21 receiver, all parts including NM 22" barrel are Bula with SEI Vortex on the end. Chassis is JAE Gen III in Lox Blue. Scope Night Force ATACR 5-25x56mm F1. Atlas bipod and Acushot monopod.
    Lightened hammer and adjustable trigger by Shooting sight. Lots of TLC.

Sgt USMC 66-72
    RVN 67-68
    NRA Life member
    M14RA member

What a thing of beauty!! Congratulations!
    "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Thanks, this is the 3rd precision M14 set in a JAE chassis that I have built. The first two in .308 are sub .75 moa consistent shooters. I believe this one in 6.5 Creedmoor will end up under .50 mao when finished and after barrel break in.
      Sgt USMC 66-72
      RVN 67-68
      NRA Life member
      M14RA member

Comment

Working...
      X