• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Avoid ~ Two Faced Smith Enterprise, Inc.

These people are Slugs, I can no longer endorse them under any circumstances.

See the link for more info:

http://warrifles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72077
See more
See less

557's on the way! Yes...They finally made them!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 557's on the way! Yes...They finally made them!!

Anyone with a change of address, please PM ASAP so the unit will go to the right place.

The only hang-up is with a 4x mag that arrived scratched from the factory. I have a RMA for that and will be getting you a replacement ;)

Thanks All!

Do we have a shipping date on these units yet?

Comment

Some went last week...still have more coming after a shipping mistake on EO's part.

Thanks

Comment

How about another update?

Comment

Status is the same due to EO Tech's inability to ship the proper amount of product in a box. They will be going out as they arrive.

Thanks

Comment

Other vendors now have 557s in stock. As this group buy evolution is now at one year plus, We would all appreciate you getting a little more aggressive with your supplier. Perhaps daily calls to them might be in order?

Comment

Thank you for your input (yet again) in regards to the situation.

Our supplier IS EO TECH and they messed up AGAIN as I said in the last post. They shipped whatever they made to vendors and are now making additional units to cover their mistake. The units I did receive were turned around within 10hrs of receipt unless the GB member advised me to hold.

Comment

Updates, please? Any word from EO Tech?

(That means have you spoken with them?)

Comment

They are producing units to fill the void. I am slated to receive the missing units they failed to send as soon as they can get them out.

Comment

No offense intended, but how long since you've actually TALKED with them? What was said? Actual time estimates? We know that "you're waiting for units", we've known that for 13 months. You're still sitting on our money, we'd all appreciate regular reports with real phone interaction involved.

Thanks.

Comment

GMG, please respond. How long since you've actually spoken with EO Tech?

Please get us a verbal shipping date estimate. You OWE us at least that.

Comment

I have responded repeatedly to you and explained the holding pattern EO Tech gave me after they shorted a box on 21DEC07. They shipped everything out to dealers and I am waiting on the short ship to be produced and sent to me. That date has not changed and I have multiple inquiries in with them in addition to getting their new "We Don't Care" attititude in person at the SHOT Show last week. When questioned, sales staff quickly side stepped to sign up the next dealer for 2008. One of the many reasons I'll be dealing with AIMPOINT going foward.

All other units that have come in were shipped to customers who have pm'd me to advise of safe arrival at there final delivery point.

Comment

Typeay.....Rob has a phone number, use it.
                          KMA - KGC - THA - #01
                          Owner:
                          www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
                          There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

Working...
                          X