• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom in the 50 - Where does your state rank?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom in the 50 - Where does your state rank?

I'm in one of the top five.

Very surprised at some of the rankings.

Where does your state rank?

https://www.freedominthe50states.org/

My state is also one of the top five.

Isn't it odd how the states that are controlled by the fascist left - AKA Democrats - are at the bottom of the barrel??
    "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My state, New Hampshire, is one of the top 5. While 'personal freedom'* remains relatively high, there are a large number of imports from just south of us as well as foolish natives that are struggling mightily to change that. To wit, we just got rid of a governor who never met a tax she didn't want to either impose or increase, and the stupid voters put her in the us senate. It leads me to believe that Harry Hopkins was right when he said, 'Tax and tax. Spend and spend. Elect and elect. The people are too damn dumb to know the difference." If you don't know, he was FDR's chief of staff.

* - I note here that to the extent that full property rights are impacted, your liberty and freedom is also impacted. You cannot have freedom without full property rights.

Comment

Working...
      X