• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard from Brian?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from Brian?

I've sent Brian a few PMs the last couple of weeks, but haven't heard back, which isn't like him. Has anyone heard from him. Just concerned that something may be wrong.

Same thing here. I have sent a couple of messages and have not received any responses.
    THA - member #51

I am a FREE MAN!
    Always was....
    Always will be!

Comment

With all the things going on today it can make your life more complicated than it should be, with that said, I haven't talked to him lately either, so what I may do is to stop by his house one of these days on one of my trips down south.

Comment

I have PMed Brian a couple of times in the past two weeks - he has not responded, either. After the second unanswered PM, I started to become concerned. I just texted him, so we'll see what he has to say...
        "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yea I haven't heard anything either.
          KMA - member #02

Tinfoil Hat Alliance - member #02

Read This ~ Click Here!

Special Agent #00Buckshot

sigpic
          Proud to be one of Body Odor's Bitter, clinging to religion and guns Pennsylvania voters.

Comment

Perhaps he is out campaigning for the big H.
            Sgt USMC 66-72
            RVN 67-68
            NRA Life member
            M14RA member

Comment

Houston, I think we may have a problem.
              The Captain appears to be missing from the helm.
              Sgt USMC 66-72
              RVN 67-68
              NRA Life member
              M14RA member

Comment

Naw he's just wrapped up in some things, all is good.
                KMA - member #02

Tinfoil Hat Alliance - member #02

Read This ~ Click Here!

Special Agent #00Buckshot

sigpic
                Proud to be one of Body Odor's Bitter, clinging to religion and guns Pennsylvania voters.

Comment

Good to hear. Always something that needs a wrapping.
                  Sgt USMC 66-72
                  RVN 67-68
                  NRA Life member
                  M14RA member

Comment

Any updates from those in the know?
                    Sgt USMC 66-72
                    RVN 67-68
                    NRA Life member
                    M14RA member

Comment

Okay gents, here's what's been going on for the last 4-6 weeks.

I got a phone call from Brian today and he wanted me to post this information so that everyone would know and be able to understand what the situation is.

Brian hired a tech team to upgrade the software for warrifles website. Everything was going as planned till about halfway through the job, their head computer wizard resigned and went elsewhere. The people who run this company did not want to lose face or lose revenue by having to tell Brian they could not finish the job because they now have no one who is qualified to do this level of work; this would mean that they would lose future revenue from warrifles and possibly be in the position of having to refund the money Brian had already paid them for the job which they could not complete.

Their way of avoiding this was to deceive the server company by claiming they were Brian (identity theft, perhaps?) and get the server company to finish the job that they could not do themselves. This resulted in two negative consequences for Brian and warrifles: (1.) The software company kept all this secret from Brian - which is highly unethical and unprofessional - and (2.) the software company attempted to double bill Brian to cover the cost they incurred form the server company and to make some money on the deal themselves - money they did not deserve - which is also highly unethical and unprofessional.

Brian figured out what was going on and confronted the software people, who then began to refuse to return his emails. He then contacted the server company, who didn't believe he was actually the warrifles site owner due to the deception perpetuated by the software people; on top of that, the someone had somehow changed Brian's password so he was locked out of his own website. One of the security features of the warrifles website is that is controlled by the server company is that no one can just request and get a new administrator password. This is to prevent hackers from hacking, hijacking or outright stealing the website. As a result, Brian has been locked out of his own website for the past 4-6 weeks and has been unable to log in and communicate with people to let everyone know what the problem has been.

Brian has finally gotten the server company to understand the games that the software company has been playing. The server company is working on finishing up the upgrade now and the jokers who run the software company that have caused all this nonsense are out of the picture.

As a result, warrfles will be restored to its former look and configuration with upgrades installed within the next week. Brian will be able to logon and communicate with members sometime within the next seven days and things will (hopefully) be back to normal.

Brian wanted me to pass this information on to everyone here at warrifles so that people would know that he is alive and well and has not abandoned the website, decided to chuck it all and run off to Tahiti with a harem of island chicks or been whacked by ISIS or the CIA. Brian will be back soon and we will move forward with a couple of new prepping programs that he has established to help warrifles members prepare for whatever is coming down the pike at us in this unstable and unpredictable time in our nation.

Many thanks to those who have kept the faith during this very trying time for both warrifles and Brian. If everyone will just stand fast for a few more days, all this crap will be resolved and we will be back to normal.
                      "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Works for me!
                        THA - member #51

I am a FREE MAN!
                        Always was....
                        Always will be!

Comment

Get er done!
                          Or as Phil would say. Happy Happy Happy
                          Sgt USMC 66-72
                          RVN 67-68
                          NRA Life member
                          M14RA member

Comment

Good news, but incredible how unethical and sleazy some people are.

Comment

Originally posted by progunner1957 View Post
                              Okay gents, here's what's been going on for the last 4-6 weeks.

I got a phone call from Brian today and he wanted me to post this information so that everyone would know and be able to understand what the situation is.

Brian hired a tech team to upgrade the software for warrifles website. Everything was going as planned till about halfway through the job, their head computer wizard resigned and went elsewhere. The people who run this company did not want to lose face or lose revenue by having to tell Brian they could not finish the job because they now have no one who is qualified to do this level of work; this would mean that they would lose future revenue from warrifles and possibly be in the position of having to refund the money Brian had already paid them for the job which they could not complete.

Their way of avoiding this was to deceive the server company by claiming they were Brian (identity theft, perhaps?) and get the server company to finish the job that they could not do themselves. This resulted in two negative consequences for Brian and warrifles: (1.) The software company kept all this secret from Brian - which is highly unethical and unprofessional - and (2.) the software company attempted to double bill Brian to cover the cost they incurred form the server company and to make some money on the deal themselves - money they did not deserve - which is also highly unethical and unprofessional.

Brian figured out what was going on and confronted the software people, who then began to refuse to return his emails. He then contacted the server company, who didn't believe he was actually the warrifles site owner due to the deception perpetuated by the software people; on top of that, the someone had somehow changed Brian's password so he was locked out of his own website. One of the security features of the warrifles website is that is controlled by the server company is that no one can just request and get a new administrator password. This is to prevent hackers from hacking, hijacking or outright stealing the website. As a result, Brian has been locked out of his own website for the past 4-6 weeks and has been unable to log in and communicate with people to let everyone know what the problem has been.

Brian has finally gotten the server company to understand the games that the software company has been playing. The server company is working on finishing up the upgrade now and the jokers who run the software company that have caused all this nonsense are out of the picture.

As a result, warrfles will be restored to its former look and configuration with upgrades installed within the next week. Brian will be able to logon and communicate with members sometime within the next seven days and things will (hopefully) be back to normal.

Brian wanted me to pass this information on to everyone here at warrifles so that people would know that he is alive and well and has not abandoned the website, decided to chuck it all and run off to Tahiti with a harem of island chicks or been whacked by ISIS or the CIA. Brian will be back soon and we will move forward with a couple of new prepping programs that he has established to help warrifles members prepare for whatever is coming down the pike at us in this unstable and unpredictable time in our nation.

Many thanks to those who have kept the faith during this very trying time for both warrifles and Brian. If everyone will just stand fast for a few more days, all this crap will be resolved and we will be back to normal.
                              Excellent news Progunner!

Looking forward to the future on Warrifles!

Comment

Working...
                              X