• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

editing forum posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing forum posts

I posted something a little while back and later found it was perceived as a slap...which it was never meant to be. My problem arose when I went to edit to post I was not able to. The edit "button" seemed to do nothing.
    Anyone else noticed this or am I doing something wrong (besides not being more careful with my wording)?

unfortunately that's part of the settings of the new Vbulletin. We disabled editing for newer members who would post attacking posts, then go back and edit after their trolling was done to put the person in a bad light. apparently this is partial fall out of that edit, we'll see what we can do.
    KMA - member #02

Tinfoil Hat Alliance - member #02

Read This ~ Click Here!

Special Agent #00Buckshot

sigpic
    Proud to be one of Body Odor's Bitter, clinging to religion and guns Pennsylvania voters.

Comment

Thanks, it was not my intention to dis someone, I didn't realize it would be taken that way until it was pointed out to me (I'm slow sometimes). Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X