• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If B@rnie S@nders were a car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If B@rnie S@nders were a car

I rest my case - it even looks like him:

"There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, but the car can be useful. Collectivist politicians are the antithesis of useful; they are destructive in every respect.

Cheers,

PH

Comment

IF he gets elected, we all might be driving one of those. I will need two. One for each foot. You would have to run me through a meat grinder and pour me in it. And it still might not hold all of me.
      FOR GOD AND COUNTRY

NRA Life Member
      NSSA Life Member
      Past Master F&AM
      Oath Keeper
      USNAVY 1968-'74
      Viet Nam Survivor
      Military Order of the Stars and Bars

If I'm not home, just slide the money under the door.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Working...
      X