• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer request - Health Related ( add yours too)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request - Health Related ( add yours too)

I had an unfortunate, to say the least, incident that happened last Sunday.

I was out at a local restaurant with my 17 year old son having lunch.

My son has lost weight over the past few months, due to what we thought was some type of stomach problem, leaving me very concerned.

Well when we were leaving and my boy passed out and fell whilst we were leaving the establishment.

I took him to the emergency room and since he was passing out, had a bad headache and could barely walk they sent him to the children's hospital to give him further tests.

To make a long story short, they gave him an MRI and found a brain tumor.

He was operated on yesterday and there have been complications.

He is in and out of consciousness now, slurring his speech and having other problems. I've been practically living at the hospital the past few days.

Please say a prayer for his recovery, I'm literally asking everyone I know to pray for him.

God bless all of you with family members or friends with health conditions.

Prayers outbound for you and your son.
    God bless.
    Sgt USMC 66-72
    RVN 67-68
    NRA Life member
    M14RA member

Comment

Thank you brother, I appreciate your prayers.

Comment

Prayers inbound
        KMA - member #02

Tinfoil Hat Alliance - member #02

Read This ~ Click Here!

Special Agent #00Buckshot

sigpic
        Proud to be one of Body Odor's Bitter, clinging to religion and guns Pennsylvania voters.

Comment

Prayers and meditations coming your way, brother. May your son persevere and fully recover from this awful turn of events.
          "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Thank you TheShadow and progunner1957

Appreciate your prayers - we need all we can get.

Comment

Working...
            X