• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briansammo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briansammo

Hey All,

Long time no visit. I hope this finds you all well. Just wanted to check, is Brian OK ? I note he has not posted in around 12 months and last time around he was suffering post the spider bite. Just check on him ??

Cheers

Andy

I texted him about a month ago. No response.
    I messaged him through his other website (
    http://www.stanfieldpress.com/home.html ) a few days ago. No response.
    I called him on Thursday 10-11-18 at his cell # and left a message; the message did say it is still his phone. No response.

That's all I know at this point.
    "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Guys, I just now got a text from Brian and it's not good news.

Mrs. Ammo had a health crisis that she did not recover from and Brian lost her as a result. He is grieving and is having a very hard time of it at present; your thoughts and prayers for Brian and his family would be greatly appreciated.

He plans on being back online here reasonably soon but at present is in need of some time to try to wrap his head around this.

Thanks to one and all for your patience and understanding.
      "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My prayers for Brian and his loss are out.
        May God bless our friend during this difficult time.
        Sgt USMC 66-72
        RVN 67-68
        NRA Life member
        M14RA member

Comment

I owe Brian a big apology for my thoughts on his absence all this time. May his wife rest in peace.
          THA - member #51

I am a FREE MAN!
          Always was....
          Always will be!

Comment

RVN11B,

It's human nature to try to fill in the blanks and sometimes get negative in our thinking when we don't have all the facts and try to make sense out of a situation.

Brian has been through hell the last year - first the Brown Recluse spider bite that damn near killed him and now Mrs. Ammo suddenly passes away out of the blue.

I think the best we can do here on warrifles is keep the faith and send up our prayers and thoughts on behalf of Brian and his family. Hopefully we will have him back online with us before too much longer.

Comment

Patient I will be.
              THA - member #51

I am a FREE MAN!
              Always was....
              Always will be!

Comment

The team is all pulling in the same direction. Bravo.
                Sgt USMC 66-72
                RVN 67-68
                NRA Life member
                M14RA member

Comment

Working...
                X