Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silver 4 US ~ 90% Silver Roosevelt Dimes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the current dime availability and price?

Comment

• PM sent, check your inbox.
      KMA - KGC - THA - #01
      Owner:
      www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
      There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

• Originally posted by -watcher- View Post
        What is the current dime availability and price?

As per above, plus do you ship to Canada?................

Comment

• Are dimes still available and what is the price?

Comment

• just got my last mini order~ thanks again Brian!!
            Tinfoil Hat Alliance Member

THA - 013

Comment

• Drop me a note on price and the details.

Comment

• Are they still available?

Please drop me a note and pricing info too.

Thank you,

Brian

Comment

• I'll be getting in more handpicked 90% silver dimes early October.
                  Deal is set, I just have to make a trip to the Brother in Laws shop to pick them up.

If you are interested in 90% silver dimes, hand verified and rolled in new papers at a white boy price, send me a Private Message.

You can send me a private message by clicking on my Briansammo username.

Thanks.
                  KMA - KGC - THA - #01
                  Owner:
                  www.WarRifles.com

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

Comment

• Has everyone stopped buying precious metals?
                    "Diversity is the Agent of Contamination!"

"Tolerance is a Virtue for a Man without Convictions!"

Retired Army and Loving Every Minute of It!

Comment

• No, but the recent run-up in precious metals prices has people backing off. In addition, the job market that has been downright crappy for the last decade isn't getting any better. The recent glowing report for October is a lie. They claim 160k new jobs, but 129k of them are only part time, and the total is 50+k lower than the average of the last 5 Octobers. So much for wonderful jobs reports.

On the up side, silver and gold are taking a temporary down trend (probably short lived) because of the Indian rupee shenanigans. They cancelled 86% of the current circulating currency by government edict. They are going to be screwed up for a while in India, and since the country represents 20% of the world demand for gold, the markets immediately tanked gold by $60 and have settled a little lower or stabilized since. I.e., gold is on sale!

Junk silver (90% silver coin) is harder to find these days. People looking for it will also think about gold, or silver bars, generic rounds, or other means of precious metals. In a SHTF scenario, junk silver will be the ultimate usable monetary silver, but it won't take long for other forms to be acceptable as well.

Cheers,

PH

Comment

• Not to worry, I am working on a deal with an elderly gentleman (with a large stash) that only I seem to have given him a decent offer on (going rate for the day bought), so I'm close to wrapping this deal up. Anyone interested should contact me, due to the site repairs (ongoing), I'll probably have to share almost all of it, but he has a brother, so I'm working on that deal too.
                        KMA - KGC - THA - #01
                        Owner:
                        www.WarRifles.com

Comment

• Brian,
                          Where you ever able to make contact with the elderly gentleman? If so I'd like to get some of the silver so we can close out our deal.
                          Let me know

Comment

• Where you ever able to make contact with the elderly gentleman?

Comment

• Brian,

I am interested in picking up some rolls of 90% silver dimes, too. What's the latest on this deal with the elderly gent - is is going to go through?
                              "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X