• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REAL FOOD Update & Info!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL FOOD Update & Info!

I have upgraded the free sample request with the firm (actual manufacturer) in question to a 4 servings sample size!
    This upgrade is costing me extra BUT it is a BIG upgrade and I feel it's worth it.
    Now you can include your whole family in an actual sit-down meal with 8 total servings, then take a Family vote and decide what you want to do!

These upgraded size samples should ship out to me in less than 2 weeks.
    I will then forward them to those here who have contacted me about receiving 2 FREE food samples.
    If YOU have not contacted me yet, please do so now!
    I have also now ordered 150 samples instead of the original request for 100.

* No order is too small.
    * No order is too large.
    * Any member regardless of rank can partake.
    * Any members church or Social Groups (VFW, Boy Scouts, etc) can also partake.
    * I gave the majority of my so-called commission back in order to get us Real Discounts and numerous concessions, what little bit remains will go to support the site and only the site!
    * There is NO Obligation, we simply want you to give this quality food a try and then it's entirely up to you if you want to place an order!

Soon, I will also have catalogs and order forms ready to send to all who are interested.
    Once the WarRifles order gateway page is ready (at the actual manufacturers website), I will post that info and the Buyers Code needed to get your lower price and you will be able to order online direct.

Remember:
    This is an Order Direct
    Pay Direct
    Then it is shipped to you Direct deal.
    No reshipping, no middle man, no B.S.
    Everything will be hot off the presses new production goodies and with a 25 year + shelf life.
    Meat specific products have a 15 year shelf life.
    So...Get in on this now, you have NOTHING to lose!

For you new guys:
    You can contact me by simply clicking on my Briansammo username above my John Wayne avatar and send me a message from the drop down menu that will appear.

Join the Team and go in for the Big Win...after all, this source has the highest customer rating as to food quality!
    Alot of long term food (from lessor sources) seems to be little more than hair, teeth and eyeballs, but I picked the Best and that is what you will get!

Long Term Food Storage Hints:
    Keep everything at heart level or below.
    Keep indoors at a stable temperature.
    Add desiccant packs (which I can also supply) to keep the ambient air moisture level down - to prevent storage room mold or mildew.
    Add battery operated Mouse Traps in all 4 corners of your storage area, check them regularly. These are available at Home Depot, etc for under 10 bucks each.
    Put a locking door handle on your storage room to prevent pilfering by unwelcome guests or unattended children.
    Keep your mouth shut as to your level of food preparedness, you don't want to find your yard full of overly-informed neighbors when the balloon goes up!
    No need to freeze or rotate stock, unless you simply want to.
    Have a water source or at least water purification system on hand - which is something else I am working a cool-guy deal on.
    Never place your long term food stocks directly up against the wall, place them several inches away to prevent moisture build up or temperature variance from front to back of your stockpile containers.

KMA - KGC - THA - #01
    Owner:
    www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

"25 year + shelf life" is a big plus. I have some preps that are 10 plus years old and that was about the limit on them. A 25 year shelf life would get you to 2040

Comment

The first 100 4 serving samples were shipped out to me yesterday, once they come in I will forward everyone who asked 2 samples, 1 catalog and 2 order forms with our cool guy prices.
      100 more 4 serving samples will be heading out to me this coming week along with yet more catalogs.

While there is no obligation, anyone not yet ready to place an order should give the catalog and order forms to someone you know who may be ready to act now.
      None of this is free to me, all of it was paid for out of my day job related funds, so lets not waste any catalogs or provided forms.

Take a look around and see how the world, politics and race relations are stacking up and then realize that if you do not have at least 3 months worth of food set back
      (and some form of water purification system set aside, which I am also working on for us), then you are derelict in your duty to yourself and anyone depending on you.
      This is not a judgement, it is a statement of fact!

There is no minimum order, because my motivation is to help those here and your extended friends and family to bolster themselves against the obviously coming calamity.
      This means there are zero excuses. With these samples your whole family can sit down to a meal and will thereby know exactly what to expect and how good it will taste and be.
      KMA - KGC - THA - #01
      Owner:
      www.WarRifles.com

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

Comment

Additional discussions with this Manufacturer Direct source....
        * (the people who actually produce the products and without a middle man), has us now working on a FREE SHIPPING angle at a set (and reasonably low) order size.
        I'll let you know that order size amount, which will trigger this free shipping bonus, as soon as we settle on an exact amount.

This is super cool and I am not aware of them doing this for anyone else, so chalk up one more win for our team!
        KMA - KGC - THA - #01
        Owner:
        www.WarRifles.com

Comment

That sounds great, thanks for all your hard work on this project. With free shipping it is even better!
          Quando mundum finit opus nos incipiet

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

Good job Brian. Free shipping is always a crowd pleaser.
            NRA Life , USAF, USAR

I like big fat men, they make more noise when they fall, and sometimes they never get up again. Tucco-Good Bad and the Ugly.

Everybody's funny, now you funny too.

Comment

Don't let this opportunity slip by!

Guys and gals, what Brian has been able to achieve in negotiating with the food manufacturer is outstanding. This is a golden opportunity to salt away a cache of emergency food preps or add to your existing food cache.

The way the economy, job market, stock market, value of the U.S. dollar, etc. have been convulsing of late is an indicator that we may well need emergency food in the future, and sooner rather than later.

Don't get caught with your pants down - once the economy self destructs, it will be too late to go to Kroger and stock up. The shelves will be stripped bare in minutes and people will be fighting over what few scraps they can find.
              "There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights." - Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The endorsement is a big deal. I've been eating through some older canned preps and I wasn't aware of BPA in cans at the time.

This stuff cause Cancer.

I guess getting cancer in 10-20 years is better than staving to death, but if you have a healthy option like Brian is offering you're better in the long run.

http://www.ewg.org/research/bpa-canned-food

Comment

Originally posted by Briansammo View Post
                  Additional discussions with this Manufacturer Direct source....
                  * (the people who actually produce the products and without a middle man), has us now working on a FREE SHIPPING angle at a set (and reasonably low) order size.
                  I'll let you know that order size amount, which will trigger this free shipping bonus, as soon as we settle on an exact amount.

This is super cool and I am not aware of them doing this for anyone else, so chalk up one more win for our team!
                  good stuff, can't wait to get this in front of some local organizations.
                  KMA - member #02

Tinfoil Hat Alliance - member #02

Read This ~ Click Here!

Special Agent #00Buckshot

sigpic
                  Proud to be one of Body Odor's Bitter, clinging to religion and guns Pennsylvania voters.

Comment

Free shipping - That is great news. This really is a golden opportunity. Can not wait for the samples. I need to replenish my stock and plus get my friends and family to start stocking up on the food. With the world spinning out of control and about to go belly up, it will be a life and death situation if not stocked up on food.
                    Tinfoil Hat Alliance - member #097

Under his beard, Chuck Norris has yet another fist.

sigpic

Comment

Great time to rotate old stocks out and get fresh quality replacements on the shelves!!

Comment

This is a big, deal, and I hope that more War Rifles members will take advantage of this.

The combinations of needing less water to prepare and being lower-sodium recipes are crucial to safe & healthy use in a grid-down situation. It doesn't matter if it's a few days from a winter storm, a week or more from a hurricane or tornado, or who knows about how many months when we do get the next worst thing to the Big Crash and the Great Depression. You need stored food, and this is about the best thing to come along. Good product, great price, and loooong term viability.

I'm looking forward to the samples and catalog. Thanks for putting this together, Brian!

AW

Comment

The slight delay has been based on the totally custom to us order form and free shipping trigger point.
                          (all of which had to be Corporate Office Approved)

The wheels turned slower than I wanted, but I've gotten us everything I've asked for so far, so we all win.

KMA - KGC - THA - #01
                          Owner:
                          www.WarRifles.com

Comment

I have yet to receive my samples.
                            FOR GOD AND COUNTRY

NRA Life Member
                            NSSA Life Member
                            Past Master F&AM
                            Oath Keeper
                            USNAVY 1968-'74
                            Viet Nam Survivor
                            Military Order of the Stars and Bars

If I'm not home, just slide the money under the door.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

I couldn't send the 'free' samples without the approved order form also being available, so they will be coming in together.

I'll be caught up with all of this soon, I was running for local office and the election was yesterday, so I'm back to normal now, schedule wise.
                              KMA - KGC - THA - #01
                              Owner:
                              www.WarRifles.com

Comment

Working...
                              X