• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you packing, right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you packing, right now?

I don't want a list of every gun you have. Well, not right now anyways. Just want to know whats on your hip/ankle/shoulder/in front of crotch/wherever at the moment.

I got 2 knives, and my 5 inch Kimber.

Rock Island 1911 .45 loaded with Hornady TAP. Cocked and locked.

Comment

Glock 22 with my personal handloads and a S&W folder.

Oh.... and the colt .25ACP Vest Pocket in my back pocket holster. I usually forget about that little guy.

Comment

Kimber Pro CDP II

Comment

Springfield XD9 Serice, KelTec P3at, s&w folder.
          Tinfoil Hat Alliance - Member # 046

Be nice till it's time not to be nice.

Comment

Two 40 s&w autos, its up to you to figure out where.

Comment

I have a Sig p232 on my hip with an extra loaded mag. That will change in about twenty minutes - I sleep next to a bigger Sig (the p239) and its almost bedtime. And there's a Benelli under the edge of the bed - loaded and ready. The Sigs are both ready to fire also.

Comment

Same thing I always carry when I'm awake and have next to me when I'm asleep.

Kimber Pro Carry (1911)with 3 spair mags and a S&W .357 Bodyguard with a Speed strip.
                (During the winter I usually up the ammo so as to help the coat 'swing')

Comment

sig226

Comment

Glock 23 on my side and a Glock 27 around my ankle, with Hornady TAP ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon View Post
                      Rock Island 1911 .45 loaded with Hornady TAP. Cocked and locked.
                      Gary James, the editor of Guns & Ammo said in the latest issue of G&A that you should never carry a single action auto with the hammer cocked. Maybe that's why I stopped getting that rag years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradude54 View Post
                        Gary James, the editor of Guns & Ammo said in the latest issue of G&A that you should never carry a single action auto with the hammer cocked. Maybe that's why I stopped getting that rag years ago.
                        Wow, that guys a moron....

Comment

Packing???

1. A bad attitude!
                          2. An evil eye!
                          3. A devious mind!!

All the rest are just tools!!!

Comment

A Mikov ( Czech Rebublic ) switch blade in my pocket....and a S&W .357 mod. 640 out in the center glove box of the car.......I'm in an airport... on the ramp....they give me when I bring my carry out here.... ... ....The Shadow 2

Comment

North American Arms .22 magnum in my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                              X