• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED - A+ Quality AR-15 rifles $599.00 Delivered.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briansammo View Post
    For a slightly higher price - these are now available in both 300 Blackout and the 7.62x39 Soviet-bloc AK round.
    Now that is Sweet!

My question about that is are they direct impingement or gas piston models, perhaps either or ?
    Quando mundum finit opus nos incipiet

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

Can be either, but the direct impingement is what I prefer, as they tend to weigh less and be more accurate.
      KMA - KGC - THA - #01
      Owner:
      www.WarRifles.com

'308 Holes Make Invisible Souls'

'The Path of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom'

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

You cannot invade mainland America.
      There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by Briansammo View Post
        Can be either, but the direct impingement is what I prefer, as they tend to weigh less and be more accurate.
        The only problem I see with the direct impingement is 7.62x39 ammo is tends to cause more problems than for the piston because it is dirtier in general. Unless someone else has more experience and comments regarding this issue.
        Quando mundum finit opus nos incipiet

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." ~ Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Comment

Not aware of that being a problem, same amount of gas is needed to move the bolt, so the 7.62x39 gas port is actually a wee bit smaller.
          Com-Bloc ammo actually burns cleaner than Winchester white box....which is crapola ammo anyway...LOL

IMPORTANT:

We will also be doing AR-15 Pistols, 223, 7,62x39 and 300 Blackout.
          It just keeps getting better!!!

* NO LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF RIFLES PER MEMBER....get as many as you want.
          * Layaway is available - no set time to finish paying.
          * Calibrated scopes (Leupold brand!) are available at cost!!
          * MagPul brand mags, Stock Sets, forward grips, etc...we have it all.

Step up folks, you will hate yourself if the sky falls and you don't have like 8 of these Babies!
          KMA - KGC - THA - #01
          Owner:
          www.WarRifles.com

'Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of their Women'

Comment

The first of many rifles from this special has arrived, it's everything I expected!
            As a show of support for the forum, our associate included/donated a wad of AR-15 'this and that' type spare parts, stocks and related add-ons.
            If anyone needs some parts, grips, charging handles, etc - let me know.
            I'll share them cheap and the funds raised will go to the site.
            KMA - KGC - THA - #01
            Owner:
            www.WarRifles.com

Comment

Brian,

It has been more than 2 years ago that I ordered 2 of these, and I have not heard nor seen anything.

I have sent messages via this forum asking for a refund since there was no communication. And I have heard nothing.

I offered to take the rifles as parts only, to save the obviously overworked builder the trouble, and have heard nothing.

So, what is the deal? After this long all I can think is that this was a rip-off. You have condemned other vendors for ripping people in one way or another - should I now include you on that list? C'mon, man, I expected much better from you.

Sincerely,

PH

Comment

Working...
              X