• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Domestic operations.....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt 1991A1 mildly customized, and a cold steel recon-1 folder!

Comment

• Most often (99% of the time) my Glock 27. Usually with its .40 cal barrel, but sometimes I will R&R with my .357 Sig barrel. I favor the .357 Sig barrel during the winter, and prefer the .40 SW during the spring/summer/fall months. During the summer snake season, I load the first couple rounds out of the mag with CCI snakeshot, but the round in the barrel is HP, as are the remaining in the installed mag. I don't commonly carry a second mag when around my property. There is always a loaded Swedish Mauser and ancient Remington M10 12 gauge in the house, and a LongBranch No.4MkI in the truck. There is depth on the team bench, too.-FNR.

P.S....knives- I always have some knife or another on me, it's part of my daily life...I own many, but usually carry a cheap Winchester/Gerber Chinese lockback. I use it hard like a farmer. I always carry an old Leatherman PST constantly, too. A razor sharp axe and machete live right inside the door of my large shed/shop building. The Becker, Bucks, CaseXXs, and all the rest wait patiently.

Comment

• Daily carry.

Browning HP with SARCO 'Detective' shorty top end, Gerber Multi-plier, and a Nokia cell phone.

Ops

Comment

• I have not read every thread here, but I do not see where people have pepper spray or lights. The firearm being the last resort why would some of you not carry such items? And by pepper spray I reffer to the small ones, not the ones cops need to detain someone but small ones. (self defense)
          www.safehomeconsulting.com

Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms
          8722 E. 41st St.
          Tulsa, OK 74145
          918-994-2447

Comment

• I carry an H&K USP-40 on my left hip (crossdraw style), a S&W 649 in an ankle holster, and an Asp expandable baton on my right hip next to the two extra mags for the USP.
            Federal 180gr. HydraShoks are in the USP, MagSafe .38spl. SWAT loads are in the S&W.
            All in all, the Asp has been brought out more often then the others. Rarely used though, the sound of it snapping open is quite a deterent.

Comment

• Originally posted by repete34
              I have not read every thread here, but I do not see where people have pepper spray or lights. The firearm being the last resort why would some of you not carry such items? And by pepper spray I reffer to the small ones, not the ones cops need to detain someone but small ones. (self defense)

Good point. Time for a Surefire G2..

Ops

Comment

• i carry a usp compact in 45. i have 4 holster for it iwb a high ride galco both and two egeal industries holster tanker shoulder and mk 5 airborn drop leg.

i use to attend a collage that didn't allow me to carry even though i could hear local gangs in the area (bang Bbng) the crime right was though the roof. so i carried a d2 k bak:make my d

Comment

• Kimber Pro carry with night sites in a Milt Sparks Summer Special on a Wilderness Combat shooters model belt.
                  3 spair mags (McCormic SS 8 round mags) one on belt and 2 in back left pocket with one Bianchi Speed strip for the S&W Bodyguard .357 in my front left pocket.

.45 Ammo is 230 grain Federal Hydrashocks, and the .357 is CorBon 125 grain.

Surefire 6p rides next to the magpouch in a factory Surefire pouch, and a Benchmade 520 is cliped to my right front pocket.

Sometimes I carry a Becker Necker.

Comment

Working...
                  X